Monday, 9 November 2015

Author Interview

For an author nothing matters more than getting interviewed and having a chance to say your story. Sharing one such interview with you here:




BLW: Firstly, congratulations on the getting published your debut book "Seeking Redemption". Tell us a little about yourself. live my passion in those unwritten words 

Madhu Vajpayee: Thank you very much! I am a doctor by profession but a writer by passion. Until Seeking Redemption happened I tried to live my passion in those unwritten words that somewhere got lost in hectic schedule of medical profession. But eventually I realized that I need to write those words that were not letting me at peace. They needed to be expressed. For their sake. For my sake. And that’s when I decided to pour my feelings on a large canvass and give those unsaid words life of their own. 

BLW: We know that you are one awesome writer. Tell us about your book Seeking Redemption, what it means to you, and how did you conceive the idea of writing on the most trending genre? How long did it take to write this book? 

Madhu Vajpayee: Seeking Redemption is a story of every youth of the country who is trying to win a losing battle in backdrop of caste based reservation and corruption prevalent in education and medical sector. It’s their effort to seek redemption from the curse that is eating away the inner fabric of such a beautiful country. However love is the most sublime emotion of life and nothing remain can remain untouched by it. I wanted to bring out the struggle at the professional front that young men and women go through while at the same time dealing with their personal battles in life. Love is such a powerful force that can shape all aspects of our lives. The story is weaved around three main characters, Meera, Aman and Abhay who not only go through myriad of emotional roller coaster ride that is a mix of love, trust, unconditional support and deceit but also their struggle with the prevailing system of the country. It took me almost a year to write as my busy schedule of medicine left little time to write.

Read the whole interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts!